The Old Chapel Hall is ideal for small gatherings, meetings, courses, celebrations, exhibitions and concerts. See the main Old Chapel Hall page for photographs of the inside.
- tables and chairs to seat 60
- a small kitchen, with cooker and fridge, which links to the hall by a serving hatch
- cutlery, crockery and glasses for 50 standard place settings
- oil fired central heating
- ladies, gents and disabled toilet
- an alcohol licence
- wi-fi connection
There are four parking spaces by the hall, but there is parking by the Church next door, and in the adjoining Church paddock by arrangement.
A covenant with the neighbours requires events to end at 10pm, and hirers are asked to respect this.
Hiring charges 2023
£12 an hour. £25 additional charge for heating.
Day booking (9am – 10pm) £100. Set-up the evening before and/or clear-up next day by arrangement (no charge between the hours of 10pm and 9am)
Discounts available for longer or regular bookings. Please contact for rates.
Call Pauline Drury on 01452 700513 or use contact form.