The Chapel Hall lends itself for the smaller or more intimate occasion, wedding anniversaries, Christening and children’s birthday parties, meetings and similar events.
- tables and chairs to seat 60
- a small kitchen adjoining which links to the hall by a serving hatch
- cutlery, crockery and glasses for 50 standard place settings
- oil fired central heating
- ladies, gents and disabled toilet
- an alcohol licence
There are only four parking spaces by the hall, but there is additional parking by the Church next door.
A covenant with the neighbours requires events to end at 10pm, and hirers are asked to respect this.
£12 an hour £25 additional charge for heating
Day booking (9am – 10pm) £100
Set-up the evening before and/or clear-up next day by arrangement
(but no charge between the hours of 10pm and 9am)
Discounts available for longer or regular bookings. Please contact for rates.
Call Pauline Drury on 01452 700513 or use contact form