The Old Chapel Hall is ideal for small gatherings, meetings, courses, celebrations, exhibitions and concerts. See the main Old Chapel Hall page for photographs of the inside.
- tables and chairs to seat 60
- a small kitchen, with cooker and fridge, which links to the hall by a serving hatch
- cutlery, crockery and glasses for 50 standard place settings
- oil fired central heating
- ladies, gents and disabled toilet
- an alcohol licence
Perry & Cider
Perry, cider and apple juice made at Hartpury Orchard Centre can be supplied for your event. Use the contact form to get in touch for prices etc.
There are only four parking spaces by the hall, but there is additional parking by the Church next door, and in the Church paddock by arrangement.
A covenant with the neighbours requires events to end at 10pm, and hirers are asked to respect this.
Hiring charges 2021
£12 an hour. £25 additional charge for heating.
Day booking (9am – 10pm) £100. Set-up the evening before and/or clear-up next day by arrangement (no charge between the hours of 10pm and 9am)
Discounts available for longer or regular bookings. Please contact for rates.
Call Pauline Drury on 01452 700513 or use contact form.