The Old Chapel Hall, alongside Hartpury church, is a wonderful restoration of a former Dominican chapel, which had long been used as a farm store and fallen into disrepair.
It is now a community hall which YOU CAN HIRE.
It is perfect for smaller or more intimate occasion, family gatherings, meetings, courses, exhibitions, or concerts.
It has a superb character with a gallery at one end supported on marbled pillars – under which is a wood-burning stove. It has a polished wood floor, and the windows are coloured glass, which add their own character when the sun shines through!
The hall has:
- tables and chairs to seat 60
- a small kitchen, with cooker and fridge, which links to the hall by a serving hatch
- cutlery, crockery and glasses for 50 standard place settings
- oil fired central heating
- ladies, gents and disabled toilets
- an alcohol licence
The hall can be viewed at any time, from inside the porch which is always open, and where there are visitor information boards and photos of the restoration.
Take a look for yourself!
Postcode for directions: GL19 3DE